To attract brilliant students from India to undertake a bachelor or master programme in Germany, Macromedia University is gladly announcing Indian-German Friendship Scholarship.
This scholarship is a wonderful opportunity for those Indian students who are looking forward to gaining higher education in Germany. Selected candidates will get 10% and 30% of the tuition fee.
This opportunity will provide you with an amazing award to support your education in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Macromedia University is one of the largest media, technology, and management universities in Germany. It is a modern and growing university which was opened in 2006. Macromedia’s students can choose from 35 courses available in various fields of study. It welcomes students from more than 80 countries.
Why would you like to take admission at Macromedia University? It is a forward-looking institution where you can learn more, achieve more, and polish your talent. It emphasizes both theoretical and practical education. It helps students by providing accommodation, counselling, guiding, scholarship, and internship. Furthermore, the university has become the favourite destination for international students to study in Germany.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Macromedia University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor and master
- Award: 10% and 30% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: India
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master’s degree program in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for this opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be Indian students
- Must have applied for an approved course at the university.
- Secondary-school graduates and first-year students may apply.
- Scholarship applicants are expected to support Macromedia University as student ambassadors throughout the entire programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First of all, you will have to take admission to be eligible to get this application . After that, you will have to complete an online application form that must be returned to [email protected] or send to the university’s Information Centre based in Delhi.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements for bachelor program is TOEFL iBT (at least 72 out of 120) and IELTS (at least 6.0 out of 9) or equivalent. On the other hand, for master program, the university requires TOEFL with a score of 72 out of 120 points and IELTS with the score of 6.0 out of 9 or equivalent.
The sponsorship will provide to all deserving candidates with 10% and 30% of the tuition fee. This award will help them with educational expenses associated with studying at Macromedia University.