Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is happy to announce a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The educational award is accessible to study an undergraduate programme for spring and fall 2020 intake.
The main objective of the funded award is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Golden opportunity for international students in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
KAIST, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is known as the world’s best research-oriented university. KAIST is filled with opportunity, excellent academic system, cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, and internationally renowned faculty.
Application Deadline: March 2nd.
Participants must follow the eligibility criteria-
- The educational award is open for all international candidates.
- The applicant can apply for the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- For being eligible for the opportunity, you must maintain a GPA of over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST.
How to apply
- How to apply: For applying to the award, the applicants have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit, statement of financial resources, one recommendation letter, copies of secondary/tertiary school profile, university transcript, and a passport or national Id.
- Admission Requirements: Must have high school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are strongly recommended to achieve above TOEFL iBT 83, TOEFL PBT 560, TOEFL CBT 220, TEPS 599, IELTS 6.5 and TOEIC Listening & Reading 720 or higher in the English language.
The funded education will provide tuition fee with living expensive of 350,000 KRW per month. And also provide national health insurance.