County Government of Kakamega is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the Kakamega County programs for the year 2020.
The programme aims to support students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme in Kenya.
Nice chance for students to receive the educational fund in Kenya.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? Their mission is to improve the welfare of the people of Kakamega county through formulation and implementation of comprehensive multi-sectoral policies.
Application Deadline: August 8, 2020
- University or Organization: County Government of Kakamega
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Kenyan students
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Kenya.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Human Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture, ICT
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have attended secondary schools in Kakamega County and also a resident of the County
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students should submit their handwritten applications to the Department’s Office, former Provincial Commissioner’s Offices Block B, 3rd Floor Room 101.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have attained a minimum aggregate grade of A- and above in KCSE examination 2021.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: County Government of Kakamega will provide the educational fund for students to complete their higher education in Kenya.