The Kansas State University is offering a presidential funding for high school leavers to pursue an undergraduate degree program. Two Presidential The studentships are awarded each year.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the K-State student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
User Review( votes)
The Kansas State University is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
- Application Deadline: November 29, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
- Award: The sponsorship will be awarded to the students up to $80,000.
- Number of Awards: Two Presidential The studentships are awarded each year.
- Nationality: The bursaries are available for the US citizens.
- The award can be taken in
- Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available for the US citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity . Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- ACT score: 32 or above OR SAT score: 1450 or above and
- High school GPA: 3.85 or above and
- Display extraordinary leadership and
- Be a high school senior and
- Be admitted to K-State and
- Attend K-State in Fall 2019 and
How to Apply: Submit the application form online by 29, November 2018.