Applicants are invited to become a part of the Kaplan Group Business Scholarship in the USA for the academic session 2020/2021. The funding programme is awarding a $1,000 scholarship to US students.
The educational award attracts highly talented undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a business or law-oriented degree programme.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this $1,000 scholarship programme in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, Kaplan Group ranks among the top commercial collection agencies in the nation. It provides financial and operational advice and often asked to support the negotiation of major corporate transactions both domestically and internationally.
Why would you like to choose Kaplan Group? The group contributes greatly to success with large commercial collections. Their debt collectors are available to help clients in every state recover funds from businesses around the world.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2020
- University or Organization: Kaplan Group
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate degree programs in Finance, Accounting, Law, Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Administration.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be an undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a business or law-oriented degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit the following documents via email to scholarship-at-kaplancollectionagency.com.
- Supporting Documents: You must choose one of the three 600-word essay topics to complete the application. Submit your essay as a PDF with a title page including name, school, a field of study, year of school, phone number, email address, and name your essay file. After that, complete the short survey linked here (the survey is required but not used in the scholarship decision process).
- Admission Requirements: Must have a minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Language Requirement: You need to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
The Kaplan Group is offering a $1,000 scholarship to domestic students who want to pursue a business or law-oriented degree program for the academic year 2020/2021.