The financial aid positions will be granted to students who have achieved good academic results in their previous studies and do not have the means to pay for their higher education.
Amazing opportunity for students in Tanzania.
User Review( votes)
The Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation (KJF) is the primary vehicle for the Karimjee family’s charitable work. The Karimjee Jivanjee family has a long and established history in East Africa, stretching back to 1825 when the family arrived as traders from Cutch, in India, to the island of Zanzibar.
Why should you apply for this programmme? The Foundation’s mission is to invest in Education as a means to enhance the economic development of Tanzania. Tanzania faces many short and long-term socio-economic difficulties. The long-term solution to many of these challenges is Education.
Application Deadline: September 17, 2021
- University or Organization: Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Tanzania Students
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Recipients must be a citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania
- Recipients must have attended a secondary school in Tanzania to be eligible for this application .
- Recipients must disclose any payment already done/paid at the college, institute, or university.
- Recipients must demonstrate a critical need for a scholarship from the Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted to the Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation by e-mail, physical mail, or via our website [email protected] or P. O. Box 409, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Supporting Documents: A scanned and physical copy of your acceptance letter from the institution where you are studying or intend to check, A typed motivation letter (less than 1,000 words) explaining why you are the best applicant to be awarded a KJF scholarship, and results in the transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.6 or Division I on their A-Levels.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be fluent in both English and Kiswahili at the time of their application.
Karimjee Jivanjee Foundation will provide the educational fund for students to pursue undergraduate and a graduate degrees in Tanzania.