Katz School Merit-Based Scholarships is available for outstanding students. The funding educational opportunity is offered by the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business.
These awards are available to full-time U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, and international students who want to pursue full-time One-Year, Two-Year and Dual-Degree programs at the school.
Valuable chance to study for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1960, the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business is a part of the University of Pittsburgh. It offers MBA, Executive MBA, and PhD degrees, as well as and specialized master’s programs
Why at Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business? At this school, students can acquire a traditional graduate business education. They will gain real-world experience through an optional professional internship.
Application Deadline: February 1
- University: Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
- Course Level: Full-time One-Year, Two-Year and Dual-Degree programs
- Award: Various dollars
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US & International citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries candidates are eligible to apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Full-time One-Year, Two-Year and Dual-Degree programs will be awarded in any subject offered by the school.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. university, as determined by the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation, or the non-U.S. equivalent.
- GMAT or GRE Test Results. Official and satisfactory GMAT (preferably 600 or higher) or GRE (preferably high 150s in each section).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take part in a One-Year, Two-Year and Dual-Degree programs. Thereafter, applicants can apply through the online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. university.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL, IBT, or IELTS Test Results (international applicants). TOEFL (100 or higher) or IELTS (7 or higher)
The school will provide the primary source of financial assistance for incoming full-time Katz students. These merit-based opportunities are awarded in various dollar amounts and are directly applied to tuition charges.