RJT Criminal Defense Lawyers at the San Diego law firm is proud to offer the 2019 Autism Scholarship.
This educational award is open to US students who wish to complete their education at the educational institution like a trade school, college or university.
The best option for US students with Autism to receive a $1000 award for study.
User Review( votes)
The Firm aims to inspire those persons diagnosed with ASD to carry on their schooling in their chosen field at the vocational or college level.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020 (winner will announce on or before June 26, 2020.)
- University or Organization: The San Diego law firm
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: The USA only eligible for this award
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will award in any subject offered by the trade school, college or university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be U.S. citizens with Autism Spectrum Disorder (autism or ASD)
- Applicants must have a desire to pursue their education at a trade school, college, junior college, university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, applicants must fill out the application online.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit an essay on their educational aspirations that not more than 150 words. They can also provide an optional statement of 750 words on the impact of autism/ASD on their education.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants should have proof of diagnosis.
Benefits: The winner of the program will receive a $1,000 tuition fund. The tuition aid will pay at the educational institution chosen by the winner.