The Kelly Law Team is satisfied to offer an educational scholarship to students living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the United States.
The educational award is open to ASD diagnosed students who wish to pursue their education at the trade school and college or university level.
Nice offer for ASD diagnosed students to win a $1000 for study.
User Review( votes)
Personal Injury Attorney John Kelly of Phoenix Arizona introduces the Kelly Law Team. The Kelly Law Team is a firm of skilled lawyers for personal injury and car accident cases. It is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- University or Organization: The Kelly Law Team (KLT)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Trade school, junior college, college or university level
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the United States
- Admissible Criteria: To eligible, the applicants must:
- Be United States citizens diagnosed with ASD
- Should have the desire to continue their education at the trade school, junior college, college or university level
- The KLT do not require that student be enrolled in school at the time of application for the award
How to Apply
- To Apply: Applicants are required to submit an online application form and upload an essay.
- Supporting Documents: A statement (100 words) where discussing how you plan to use the grant to assist in obtaining your career aims. Also, can submit an optional essay of not more than 1,000 words explaining how your education has been impacted by autism.
- Entry Requirements: The KLT may ask for evidence of your ASD diagnosis.
- Language Requirement: Participants must have high proficiency in the English language
- The Kelly Law Team (KLT) will award a $1000 fund as tuition assistance for winners who have a positive influence on an individual’s desire.
- The award will apply to offset tuition at the educational institution selected by the student.
Application Deadline: February 5, 2020. The name of the winner will announce on or before June 17, 2020.