The University of Gothenburg is delighted to offer the Axel Adler funding for all highly talented candidates for the entry autumn semester 2020.
Nice choice to study a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1891, the University of Gothenburg offers programmes in most academic fields, including particularly unique offerings within a fine and performing arts and social sciences.
Why at the University of Gothenburg? The university has strong research and study programmes attract scientists and students from around the world.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: University of Gothenburg
- Course Level: Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU/EEA and Switzerland Students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible to apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree program will be awarded in software engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You have applied for any of our Master’s programmes, full-time studies, or if you have applied for the Bachelor’s program in software engineering, full-time studies.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 3 February 2020.
- Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their priority 1 at www.universityadmissions.se.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their priority 1 are eligible to apply for a scholarship. You have registered and complete the completion and should be submitted via at www.universityadmissions.se.
- Supporting Documents: If you are applying for a scholarship on a Master’s level, submitting a CV and Letter of Motivation. For a funding for the Bachelor’s programme in software engineering, you do not need to submit a CV or a Letter of Motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission in a masters program, you must have an undergraduate degree and for the bachelor degree, applicants must have a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The university will provide the tuition fees for successful candidates from EU/EEA and Switzerland country. You are liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities country (a citizen of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland).