Do you want to experience student life in Indonesia? If yes, then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Kenalkan Budaya Indonesia Melalui Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship.
This program provides opportunities for young people and young women aged 21-27 years from various countries, including Indonesia.
Wonderful opportunity for International students to study in Indonesia.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs promotes the sympathy and support of the international community, fosters solidarity of friends in all fields and with various efforts to gain support and recognition of Indonesia’s independence.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
University or Organization: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Course Level: Any degree
Award: Tuition Fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in Indonesia
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
- Candidates should be a single, between the ages of 21 to 27 years-old with at least a high school diploma;
- Candidates should possess high interest and talent in the arts. Arts students or those with an academic history on Indonesian culture are encouraged to apply;
- Bearing in mind the intensity of the program, candidates are highly advised to ensure prime physical condition, particularly for female candidates to ensure that they do not conceive prior to and during the program;
- Participants must arrive in Indonesia a day before the Orientation Program;
- Participants must follow the whole program, including orientation program and Indonesian Channel
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need to download and fulfill the application form. For Applicants, the application form should be sent to THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS Directorate of Public Diplomacy Tower Building, 12th Floor Jl. Taman Pejambon No. 6 Jakarta 10110. Get more info about the study program you can click here.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must complete the application form (attached) and submit it along with the Motivation Letter, 2 (two) passport-sized photographs with red-color background, A photo-copy of passport with validity period at least two years, A photo-copy of academic diploma, A photo-copy of the latest valid health certification from a qualified medical practitioner, A letter of recommendation, A personal signed statement.
- Language Requirement: The program will include the Indonesian language lesson. A mastery (be it minimum) in Bahasa Indonesia will be an advantage for candidates, but it is not a main criterion for the program, meanwhile, basic skill in English is compulsory.
- The sponsorship will cover Tuition fees (including extra-curricular activities); A round trip economy class ticket; Accommodation (board and lodging); 3 Local transportation during the program; Health insurance (limited).
- All awardees are advised to have their own, health insurance. Monthly allowance of Rp. 2.000.000.