The Harare High School is enthusiastically providing financial support to talented students through its BEAM Scholarships.
The program is open for domestic students who want to apply for the high-school degree program at the Harare High School in Zimbabwe.
Nice chance for students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1958, the Harare High School is the first Government Secondary School built for the black African child in Harare Province. It offers various programs.
Why at Harare High School? The school provide and excel in Academic and Co-curricular Secondary education through the provision of a conducive environment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Harare High School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High-school
- Award: Reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Zimbabwe
- The award can be taken in Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries: Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: High school in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship focuses on the underprivileged students from the society, those that can’t afford the payment of their school fees based on their social settings.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants have to take admission in the high-school degree program at the Harare High School.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national id card.
- Admission Requirements: To empower with this educational award, applicants must have a previous degree with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to submit the proficiency in the English language test scores.
Benefits: The Harare High School will provide the educational fund for deserving students.