Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Kent is offering International Scholarships for MSc Development Economics. The programme is open for session 2020/2021.
Golden chance for international students to get 50% off on tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a leading academic institution, which has international quality in the Research Excellence Framework. It offers a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a future career.
Why study at the University of Kent? At this university, students can learn the unique content of the course which will be helpful for their future career in any field of study. It provides a nurturing, interdisciplinary learning environment to inspire students to achieve more in a career.
Application Deadline: June 22, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: School of Economics
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% of the full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Low-/lower-middle-income countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Development Economics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Grants will be awarded to the best-qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Graduate School Scholarship in addition, if they are eligible).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, ensure that you have already submitted an application for a place of study on one of their programmes. After that, you must complete and submit the application form here.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements
The Kent School of Economics is offering up to two scholarships that will cover 50% of the full tuition fee for the academic year 2020-2021.