Applications are now open for the KF&B Academic Scholarship to help students get the education that they need to take the journey into adulthood. The grant is available for the academic year 2019-2020.
The grant is open to a current high school senior that has been accepted into a university or current undergraduate college student who has not yet reached their final year of study.
User Review( votes)
KF&B (Kinney, Fernandez & Boire) wants to hear the answer to the question, “A law that you think should be applied to make the world a better place and why?” In 500 words or less. The Applicants must submit a 500-word essay, and the winner will be awarded a $1,000.00.
The personal injury lawyers of Kinney, Fernandez & Boire have more than 50 years of combined experience. The legal team at KFB Law makes your problem their problem.
- Applications Deadline: May 1st, 2020
- Course Level: The grant is open to high school or undergraduate university or college student.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win $1,000.00
- Nationality: US applicants can apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: There is only one scholarship available
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from the United States.
- Entrance Requirements: You are eligible to submit an application to be considered for the KF&B Scholarship if you are:
- A current high school senior that has been accepted into a university or college or
- A current undergraduate university or college student who has not yet reached their final year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application mode is online. When submitting your application for the KF&B Scholarship, please be sure to fill out each field in the form completely. There are no fees associated with this application , however, if you are selected as the recipient of this application , you are giving the KF&B Scholarship and its subsidiaries permission to use your name, city, and a portion of your essay for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit online 500-word essay answering, “What is one law that you think should be implemented to make the world a better place and why?”
Benefits: The applicants have an opportunity to win $1,000.00