Applications are now open for the KF&B Academic Scholarship to help students get the education that they need to take the journey into adulthood. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2019-2020.
The scholarship is open to a current high school senior that has been accepted into a university or current undergraduate college student who has not yet reached their final year of study.
User Review( votes)
KF&B (Kinney, Fernandez & Boire) wants to hear the answer to the question, “A law that you think should be applied to make the world a better place and why?” In 500 words or less. The Applicants must submit a 500-word essay, and the winner will be awarded a $1,000.00.
The personal injury lawyers of Kinney, Fernandez & Boire have more than 50 years of combined experience. The legal team at KFB Law makes your problem their problem.
- Applications Deadline: May 1st, 2020
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to high school or undergraduate university or college student.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win $1,000.00
- Nationality: US applicants can apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from the United States.
- Entrance Requirements: You are eligible to submit an application to be considered for the KF&B Scholarship if you are:
- A current high school senior that has been accepted into a university or college or
- A current undergraduate university or college student who has not yet reached their final year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application mode is online. When submitting your application for the KF&B Scholarship, please be sure to fill out each field in the form completely. There are no fees associated with this scholarship, however, if you are selected as the recipient of this scholarship, you are giving the KF&B Scholarship and its subsidiaries permission to use your name, city, and a portion of your essay for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit online 500-word essay answering, “What is one law that you think should be implemented to make the world a better place and why?”
Benefits: The applicants have an opportunity to win $1,000.00