To help students from foreign countries in conducting their higher education in Japan, the Kwansei Gakuin University is offering them the KGU Graduate School Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students that want to apply for a postgraduate programme at Kwansei can take this application to gain a partial tuition fee. The selection of the scholarship winners will be based on the entrance exam results.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 61st in the nation, Kwansei Gakuin University is a non-denominational Christian private and coeducational university that inspires its members to seek their life missions. KGU strives to further develop its worldwide reputation as one of Japan’s leading educational institutions.
Why choose to study with Kwansei Gakuin University? Kwansei Gakuin University is one of the most prestigious private schools in Japan that proudly conducts self-evaluations of its education and research activities, as well as management and administration, to improve its standards and fulfil its objectives. It helps students master their God-given gifts to serve their neighbours, society, and the world.
Application Deadline: 8th November 2021
- University or Organization: Kwansei Gakuin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes taught at KGU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have taken the entrance examination of the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to mail their application forms and supporting documents to the School of International Studies Office Kwansei Gakuin University 1-155 Uegahara Ichibancho, Nishinomiya-shi, Hyogo 662-8501 JAPAN, and then submit the tracking details to the university at [email protected]. All students that take the entrance examination will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- Official Transcripts and Attendance Record
- Statement of Purpose
- Essay on Prescribed Topics
- Letter of Recommendation
- Financial Information
- Identification Document
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit scores of SAT®, SAT Subject Tests™, or ACT® (optionally with Writing), International Baccalaureate? (IB) with six selected subjects’ final results or results of any other general high school graduate-level standardized test in their home country.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEIC® L&R TEST – 680
- STEP EIKEN – Pre-first grade or higher
The selected students will be given 50% of the annual tuition fee of the undertaken postgraduate programme at KGU.