To support students who excel in Arts and Science and in-person, with difficulties to enter the school from economic circumstances Kansai International Academy has established the International Scholarships for the ongoing academic year.
The scholarship is offered to all international and domestic students that wish to enrol in any second of the high school year at KIA. The selected students will be given an exemption and will have to pay only a part of the contents on the tuition fee list for 6 years.
User Review( votes)
Kansai International Academy is a private group of international schools pre-K through grade 9 in Japan. KIA became an International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) Primary Years Program (PYP) school and was founded in 2001.
Why choose to study at the Kansai International Academy? Kansai International Academy is an immersion program that prepares students to become leaders in a global society. It is IB certified for its English and Japanese programs at the Kobe campus.
Application Deadline: 18th November 2021 and 13th January 2022
- University or Organization: Kansai International Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Secondary or High School
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Offline
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Students from within Japan and other foreign countries can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Scholarship is open for High school and secondary school students in Art and Science subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having remarkably excelling grades in the elementary school (past three years) where the student is enrolled at.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to attend the school briefing session to be able to take the admission application fill admission form and submit it at Kansai International Academy Middle School 4-9-28 Shinzaike Minamimachi, Nada-Ku, Kobe 657-0864.
- To be able to participate in the scholarship, the applicants must have taken the entrance examination for a scholarship of the school.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Entrance examination ticket
- Envelope for replying to examination vouchers
- Tack seal for notification of on-site examination results
- Entrance examination fee transfer
- Copy of result book
- Personal report
- Medical certificate
- Copy of date of birth
- Self recommendation letter
- Special student quota entrance examination
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have submitted all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The selected students may not have to pay all or part of the amount for the following items or 6 years in secondary school and high school:
- Enrolment fee
- Facility costs
- Annual tuition fee
- Facilities and education enhancement fee
- Study abroad support fee
- Intensive ESL tuition fee(only if attended)
- High school entrance fee