Students, who dream to pursue higher education in the UK, have a chance to complete it through joining the LCBS Principal’s program at De Montfort University in the United Kingdom.
The free tuition discount is available for EU and International students who are going to start their undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in January 2020 within the Leicester Castle Business School at DMU.
A fine program for EU and International students in the UK
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University is a public university which was ranked 94th in the UK. The UK Department of Education awarded the university a ‘Gold’ rating in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework.
Why at De Montfort University? At DMU, the participants will have excellent teaching environment and exceptional student experience. They will also have a variety of degree level course and many cultural events for developing their personality.
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: Leicester Castle Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EU and Overseas participants are worthy for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate (Global Finance BSc and Global Leadership and Management BSc) and postgraduate (Business of Motorsport MA, Business Management in Sport MSc, Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc, Creative Enterprise MSc, International Banking and Finance MSc, International Finance and Investment MSc, and Executive MBA).
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time participant in the course starting in January 2020 within the Leicester Castle Business School at De Montfort University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested participants who apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university, will be automatically be considered for the grant. No additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit their language ability proof, copies or scan of their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, or any other listed in their acceptance letter from the university.
- Admission Requirements: For a bachelor degree 112 UCAS points or equivalent and for a postgraduate degree an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 2:2 or above or equivalent is required.
- Language Requirement: International applicants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating English language proficiency.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of £1,000 with the exception of the Executive MBA which is worth £3,000 towards the tuition fee discount.