King’s Business School is inviting the brightest and best students from around the world to apply for the Digital Marketing MSc international awards in the UK.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a masters degree program at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
A great opportunity for international students to fund their study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
King’s Business School (KBS) is a constituent academic faculty of King’s College London, based in London, United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses and Executive Education programmes.
Why would you like to study at King’s Business School? KBS will help you develop the practical skills and personal qualities that you will need to be a confident and adaptable leader. Your postgraduate studies at King’s will prepare you to start working in your chosen field.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2021
- University: King’s Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students of all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue an MSc degree program in Digital Marketing MSc, International Management MSc, International Marketing MSc, Public Policy & Management MSc, and Strategic Entrepreneurship & Innovation MSc
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Please note that applications for Public Policy & Management MSc are only open to applicants from the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants must have applied for admission at the university. To be eligible for a scholarship, you also need to complete a formal application via King’s apply (https://apply.kcl.ac.uk/)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all supporting documents, including personal statements, transcripts, references and IELTS certificates. Students will need to complete a 300-word essay: Please tell us about a topic related to your MSc that interests you.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, all students must have A-levels in General Studies. Applicants can apply for admission through the university website.
- Language Requirement: To study at King’s, the candidates need to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.
The King’s Business School will provide the award amount of £5,000 to the winning candidates.