Do you want to accomplish your PhD degree in Denmark? If yes, then here is an excellent opportunity to apply for the International PhD Fellowships at the University of Copenhagen.
The objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the field of Comparative Pediatrics for the academic year 2021/2022.
This support will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university and research institution, having been established in 1479. It offers impressive resources such as registration, lodging, student counselling, social activities, and more, in addition to the widest selection of beneficial courses.
What study at the University of Copenhagen? Students at this university will be able to learn in various ways, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online study. Its mission is to provide research-based education at the highest level possible.
Application Deadline: March 14, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 27.568 DKK /approx. 3.707 EUR
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Comparative Pediatrics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity programme, applicants must hold an
- Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a Master’s degree related to the subject area of the project, e.g. veterinary medicine, human biology, food science.
- Other important criteria are:
- The grade point average achieved
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD project as described above
- Previous publications
- Relevant work experience
- Other professional activities
- The curious mindset with a strong interest in neonatal health and development
- Language skills
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a motivated letter of application (max. one page). Please specify in the application which of the two projects you apply for and motivation for that project, a CV incl. Education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position, Master of Science diploma and transcript of records. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do a Publication list (if possible)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a monthly salary that begins around 27.568 DKK /approx. 3.707 EUR (February 2021-level) plus pension.