The University of Liverpool is offering International College (UoLIC) Excellence Scholarships for outstanding students. There are up to 15 awards available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme.
Get financial assistance and complete your undergraduate degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a public university located in the city of Liverpool, England. It also provides a diverse range of off-campus as well as on-campus housing, including student villages.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The university provides a unique student experience by putting students at the forefront of studying and teaching disciplines. Students succeed in their careers and have a positive impact on the world around them here.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- Students must be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in the academic year 2021/22
- They have achieved one of the highest academic scores in a UoLIC Foundation Certificate programme, achieving at least 75%.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you will be automatically be considered for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, university transcripts, degree certificates, personal statement research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The scholarship winner will receive a £5,000 tuition fee reduction for the first year of study at the University of Liverpool.