The University of Liverpool is offering International College (UoLIC) Excellence Scholarships for outstanding students. There are up to 15 awards available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme.
Established in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a public university located in the city of Liverpool, England. It also provides a diverse range of off-campus as well as on-campus housing, including student villages.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The university provides a unique student experience by putting students at the forefront of studying and teaching disciplines. Students succeed in their careers and have a positive impact on the world around them here.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- Students must be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate programme in the academic year 2021/22
- They have achieved one of the highest academic scores in a UoLIC Foundation Certificate programme, achieving at least 75%.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you will be automatically be considered for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, university transcripts, degree certificates, personal statement research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The scholarship winner will receive a £5,000 tuition fee reduction for the first year of study at the University of Liverpool.