Whether you wanted to take your research career further or you just seek to differentiate yourself by doing a PhD course in the UK, you may be interested in this King’s College London’s Collaborative Studentship.
Intending to support PhD level studies of promising international students, this fully-funded scheme is available for the academic year of 2020-21. This program is being provided under the supervision of Professor Alex Preda.
Excellent opportunity for students to get a fully-funded Phd in the UK.
User Review( votes)
As one the oldest and prestigious college in England, the King’s College London is based in London that offers a variety of programs in various fields. It is especially recognized for excellence in the humanities, law, the sciences and social sciences. In the past, it is conducted some of the prominent researches that have led to shaping modern life.
Why study at King’s College? The college owns a rich history and has an established reputation for excellent teaching and cutting-edge research. The college is ranked 10th for social impact. It offers over 180 internationally recognized courses to choose from. The kind of study that this college offer prepares students for successful and prosperous careers.
Application Deadline: May 18, 2020
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: King’s Business School
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fee and stipend
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: There is no geographical restriction.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD course in Business subject areas
- Eligibility Criteria: Must meet up all the requirements before applying:
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree with at least merit and a bachelor’s degree with at least 2:1 in a relevant subject
- English Language requirements (ILETS 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill)
- UK/EU applicants will be suitable for a full award paying tuition fees and maintenance
- International (non-EU) students may apply but will need to fund the difference in fees between Home/EU and international fees themselves.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Entrants can apply for the fund after booking their place in the PhD program at this college. After registering themselves as PhD students of the college, candidates can apply by sending following documents at kbs-phd-at-kcl.ac.uk.
- A letter of interest of up to three pages in length outlining your background, interest and research skills related to the topic, and how you satisfy the requirements described above.
- A detailed CV
- A writing sample – not over 20 pages
- Two academic reference letters, recently dated
- Supporting Documents: Contestants will be asked to provide the following documents with the application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For study in the PhD program at this college, you need to have a master’s degree with at least merit and a bachelor’s degree with at least 2:1 in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: To get direct entry in this program, you must provide the evidence of your English skills that must be ILETS 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill.
King’s Business School is awarding four fully-funded PhD studentships. The Collaborative Studentship: Professional Competitions and Collaboration in the Financial Services Industry is consisting of the following perks:
- Home/EU Tuition fees
- An annual stipend of approximately £17,285
- Generous yearly conference and training grant
- Additional paid teaching opportunities