The Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts is delighted to offer the NAFA’S In-House Scholarships, Merit Awards, and Bursaries for applicants who have a dream of graduating from a reputable college in Singapore.
The award is accessible for Singapore applicants who are going to enrol in the Degree or diploma program at the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts.
Founded in 1938, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts is a post-secondary arts institution in Singapore. It provides comprehensive arts and design education appropriate of Singapore’s polytechnic-level for students.
Why at the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts? They provide students with an experience of the practice-led curriculum, which embraces a contemporary practice that leverages on our cultural heritage, to nurture your creative attitudes and critical thinking.
Application Deadline: May 11, 2020
- University or Organization: Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree or diploma
- Award: Up to full waiver of course
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree program in music.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students with outstanding academic results and an excellent track record of achievements in related arts and creative industries.
- Household income
- Relevant track records to the subject of study
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- A graduate of NAFA’s Diploma in Music or for students from other musical institutions
- Applicants should be 19 years of age or above in the year of admission of the degree course
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate their English language proficiency by providing the IELTS Academic Band 5.5 or equivalent.
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
- For diploma-Up to full waiver of course fees
- For degree-S$11,000 – S$15,000
- For diploma-S$3,500 – S$4,000
- For degree-S$5,000
- For diploma-S$1,800
- For degree-S$3,600