Take the right step towards a world-class educational journey through this Monash International tuition grants (MITS). The program is awarded to international students for the academic session 2021-2022.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
As one of the second oldest university in the State of Victoria, Monash ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
Why study at Monash University? The university offers an enriching and supportive environment for international students and prepares them for work and success in the future. Here they will develop and use implementation skills and theory to evaluate the improvement guideline implementation intervention.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research Doctorate & Research Masters degree
- Awards: Covers tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to undertake Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Must have any research outputs and prior research experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must have to enrol in the Research degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach their academic records, detailed curriculum vitae and copy of passport with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.