Do you have a dream to get a PhD degree in Australia? If so, then here is an excellent opportunity to apply for the International PhD Position provided by the Queensland University of Technology.
This educational award is designed for worldwide students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University for the academic year 2020-2021.
A wonderful opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1989, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at the QUT, students will get world-class facilities and infrastructure. They will also gain practical learning and the latest technology during their study.
Application Deadline: August 21, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $40,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Health and community
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Successfully completed a research master’s degree
- Fully completed a master’s by coursework degree or professional doctorate, with at least 25% research
- Graduated from an honours degree with a first-class or 2A honours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity scheme, then you must take admission at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit an up-to-date CV, a full academic transcript and a cover letter.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must be graduated from an honours degree with a first-class or 2A honours, or successfully completed a research master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have English language proficiency to complete their study in Australia.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide $40,000 for students to complete their higher education in Australia.