Applications are invited for the KNB Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022. The funding program is implemented by the Indonesian Government.
This scholarship is available for the students of Developing Countries to pursue a masters degree at one of the 13 given prominent universities in Indonesia.
Amazing chance for international students in Indonesia.
User Review( votes)
The Program objectives are to contribute to human resource development in developing countries, promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries and to strengthen the relationship and cooperation among developing countries.
Since the Indonesian Government launched the KNB Scholarship in 2007 as the primary international program to contribute more in the human resources development in neighboring developing countries.
Application Deadline: May 4, 2021
- Provider: Government of Indonesia
- Course Level: A scholarship is available for pursuing a masters degree at one of 13 given prominent universities in Indonesia.
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Students of Developing Countries
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Students of Developing Countries can apply for this KNB scholarship.List of Subjects: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Faculty of Sports Science, Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Educational Psychology, and Interdisciplinary Postgraduate Program at one of 13 prominent universities in Indonesia (please be advised that the study program offered differs between university).
- Entrance Requirements:
- The maximum age to apply for the opportunity is 35 years old
- Applicants must hold a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- Applicants must have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent
- Applicants must complete the on-line application form
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
- How to Apply: All application process is conducted online through the KNB Scholarship website www.knb.ristekdikti.go.id. Please be advised that soliciting is prohibited.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your required documents:
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter;
- A recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy is mandatory. The recommendation letter will be issued based on verification and necessary background and/or security checks conducted by the Indonesian Embassy. In the case of no Indonesian official representative in your country, you need to obtain a letter from any Indonesian Embassy accredited to your country.
The programme will cover all study expenses in the following manner:
- Settlement allowance
- Living allowance
- Book allowance
- Research Allowance
- Health insurance
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).