Kunsan National University is eagerly awaiting applications from overseas students for its programme in South Korea. The funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2020/21.
This award is available for international students who are going to pursue research in Intelligent Autonomous Systems Design and Control program at KNU.
This studentship program will cover tuition fee for international students at KNU.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1979, Kunsan National University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the small city of Gunsan, North Jeolla. It provides courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
Why study at Kunsan National University? KNU is considered one of the best universities in South Korea. It offers a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: August 7th, 2020
- University: Kunsan National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in Intelligent Autonomous Systems Design and Control
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, you need to contact- Deok-Jin Lee, Professor, School of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering via email to deokjlee-at-kunsan.ac.kr
- Supporting Documents:
- CV with picture (applicant for PhD and MSc)
- Certificate of record for undergraduate courses (applicant for PhD)
- Certificate of record for graduate courses (applicant for PhD)
- MSc thesis (applicant for PhD)
- Journal or conference papers, if any.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree for masters, master’s degree for a PhD, and a PhD degree for a postdoctoral research level course are required.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English user, then you must provide proof of your proficiency in the English language.
The Kunsan National University will provide study expenses in the following manner:
- MS course: $ 1,200/month o r more will be funded (depending on his/her works).
- PhD course: $1,300/month or more will be funded (depending on his/her works).
- Postdoc will be welcomed as well, and salary will be negotiated.
- Tuition will be supported as well, but it will be dependent on research career and students