The University of Guelph is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its prestigious Vanier funding for the academic session 2020/2021.
The study award is designed to attract both Canadian and international students who are going to take part in a doctoral degree programme at the university.
Great offer to get educational fund for a doctoral degree at the University of Guelph in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1964, the University of Guelph is a research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programmes in a very flexible model.
Why study at the University of Guelph? While studying at this university, students will improve their knowledge, and work experience through the University of Guelph’s work-study program.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020
- University: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $50,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Canadian and International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in the social sciences and humanities, natural sciences and engineering, and health-related fields.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved a first-class average, as determined by the nominating institution, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent. The University of Guelph defines the first-class average as a minimum A- (80%).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, the applicants need to take part in a doctoral program at the university. After that, applicants must submit a University of Guelph Intent to Apply form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply please attach the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Summary of Research Experience
- Two sample publications
- Proof of language proficiency (international candidates)
- Research experience: publications and projects
- Three references
- Contact information (email, address, phone)
- Admission Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefits: The University of Guelph will be awarded worth up to $50,000 per year for up to three years.