The KDI School of Public Policy and Management is inviting applications for KOICA-MDI Scholarship Ph.D. Program. Successful applicants will be awarded full tuition and a monthly stipend and should work at MDI upon graduation.
The goal of the Ph.D. program is to prepare qualified candidates to produce cutting-edge research in their chosen field and to equip them with the skills they need to ascend to leadership positions in the public or private sector.
Admirable Program for Myanmar Applicants.
User Review( votes)
KOICA-MDI program is designed to produce researchers for the Myanmar Development Institute (MDI) which officially launched on Jan 15, 2016, in Nay Pyi Taw.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Citizens of Myanmar are eligible to apply.
- Master’s degree in fields relevant to public policy, economics or others
- Strong oral and written English language skills,
- This is available for pursuing doctoral program(DP/PP).
- This is awarded in fields relevant to public policy, economics or others.
How to Apply
- How to apply: After you had completed your online application(apply.kdischool.ac.kr), please send your original required documents directly to KDI School
- (KDI School Admissions office: 263 Namsejong-ro, Sejong-si, Korea, 30149)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree.
Benefit: Full tuition, monthly stipend, round-trip airfare (Myanmar-Korea)
Application Deadline: Closed