Hashoo Foundation is delighted to offer its program for Pakistani Students. The program is available to pursue an undergraduate program.
The aim of the study is to support those students who have gained admission in 2017 in the Hashoo Foundation approved institutions for undergraduate level studies/programs.
Excellent program for Pakistani Students.
User Review( votes)
Hashoo Foundation was established under the chairmanship of Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani. Subsequently, two further charities were set up. HOAP initially supported rehabilitation for Afghan refugees, and later expanded to work with the wider communities in Pakistan.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- This round of educations is only open to those pupils who have gained admission in 2017 in Hashoo Foundation approved institutions for undergraduate level studies/programs (list of educational institutes and programs of studies are attached).
- These are on Merit cum Need Basis. Only those holders who genuinely deserve and have an excellent academic record (at least 75% marks in intermediate) will be considered.
- The education is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- HF is designed to cover full or partial costs that are directly related to the course, i.e. university/college fee. The decision will be determined by HF and will vary from case to case.
- Each study will be for one year and may be extended further for the duration of the degree course annually on the basis of academic performance.
- Preference will be given to the most deserving and talented learners from remote and far-flung areas of Pakistan.
- Submission of an application in itself does not guarantee the award of education or place any other liability on the Hashoo Foundation.
- Pakistani applicants are eligible to apply for education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post: Download Application form and fill it as computerized get it print. The incomplete application form will not be entertained. Handwritten application forms will not be accepted. Incorrect information or concealment of any information may result in the application being rejected.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit Latest salary and employment certificates of all income earning family members, Utility bills, any one of last two months, Bank statement for the last one year (if any), Name and address of business (if any), Two attested passport size photographs of the applicant, Attested copies of Matriculation / O-Level and Intermediate/A-Level result cards, Attested copies of National ID Card of applicant and parents/guardian, Bonafide certificate from the current department of the university and copy of student card, Income certificate of parents / guardian / siblings, Forms without all the required attested documents will not be entertained.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefit: The awarded support will be on a 50% loan and 50% grant basis.
Application Deadline: Closed