The new Kristianstad University Scholarships are offered each year to talented students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. A number of scholarships are available completely on merit-based for students applying for Master programmes.
Priority is given to students with very good academic qualifications and good knowledge of English, who have applied to Kristianstad University as their first choice and in time, along with those who have previously studied at Kristianstad University or are currently students here.
Situated in the northeastern part of Skåne, Kristianstad is the main center of the region. The town combines the modern and the old and is situated in an area of great natural beauty. Kristianstad is also known for its cozy cafés, restaurants, and shops. Studying at HKR gives you a lot of possibilities. On campus, you have access to inspiring meeting places and a wide range of services within a short walking distance from the city center.
- Applications deadline: February 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA with the requirement of paying the tuition fee for studies at Kristianstad University. If granted a scholarship, it will include a full or partial reduction of the tuition fee. Keep in mind that these scholarships do not cover your living costs.
- Nationality: Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: The Kristianstad University Scholarship is completely merit-based. The assessment of scholarship applications is made on the basis of the merits and documents sent to Universityadmissions.se when applying for a programme. NB. Merits and documents registered after the 1 February 2017 will not be taken into consideration.
You are not eligible for a Kristianstad University Scholarship if you have not paid the application fee to Universityadmissons.se for the programme you wish to study.
Priority will be given to students who:
- applied in the first instance to Kristianstad University and on time in accordance with the national admission round
- have Kristianstad University as their first choice
- have studied at Bachelor’s level at Kristianstad University and are applying for Master programmes
- have excellent study merits and good proficiency in English
Applications that are not filled in correctly will not be taken into consideration.
No consideration is taken of the students’ financial needs in the selection process.
English Language Requirements: Students must have excellent study merits and good proficiency in English.
How to Apply: To apply for a Kristianstad University Scholarship, you must first apply for the programme you wish to study at Kristianstad University using the national application website, wwsw.universityadmissions.se, during the application time for autumn semester studies. You then apply for a Kristianstad University Scholarship using this online application form