Kristianstad University is offering a Number of Awards to the qualified students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. A number of opportunities are available completely on merit-based for International students.
Priority will be given to students with very good academic qualifications and good knowledge of English, who want to apply for a master degree program at the university.
Good one for qualified international students.
User Review( votes)
Kristianstad University is one of the newest Swedish institutions of higher education. It offers 60 program and 300 courses, all of which are distinguished by science, research, and great pedagogical quality.
Why at Kristianstad University? Studying at HKR gives you a lot of possibilities. It provides candidates with the opportunities for career growth and development and enhances employability success by helping the candidate to identify and articulate their skills, knowledge.
- University or Organization: Kristianstad University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree program
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2020.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study the master degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicants must have to apply in the first instance to Kristianstad University and on time in accordance with the national admission round. The candidates must have Kristianstad University as their first choice. Applicant must have studied at the Bachelor’s level at Kristianstad University and are applying for a Master program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity s, applicants need to take admission in a masters degree program at the university. After taking admission, candidates can submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit their qualification certificates, a CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in masters degree program applicants needs to have their graduate degree certificates, grade transcripts, and the academic qualifications certificates.
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or program they wish to apply for.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover the tuition fee of the course for studies at Kristianstad University.