If you want to get a tuition fee to complete your undergraduate study in the United States, you can apply for the International Student Scholarships funded by Midland University.
The educational award is open to support international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Great opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1883, Midland University is a private Lutheran liberal arts university located in Fremont, Nebraska. It offers more than 30 undergraduate bachelor’s degrees and three graduate master’s degrees.
Why would you like to study at Midland University? As a student here, they will extend the knowledge and skills gained in their studies to further human interest and solve society’s problems.
Application Deadline: May 15
- University or Organization: Midland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must have attained the required GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can contact via email at [email protected] for this application process.
- Supporting Documents: Certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college, or university attended. A record of at least four years of schooling is needed in order to evaluate the application
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should compulsorily hold a good GPA in order to secure admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native English speakers are required to submit proof of language proficiency by submitting results of specified tests.
Midland University will provide the $2,500 to the selected applicants for their complete course of study up to four years.