Take advantage of South East Asia Scholarships today! La Trobe University is providing a tuition award for undergraduate and postgraduate students in Australia.
The grant is available to cover tuition fees for high achieving international students commencing in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. This support will be applied as a 20% to 30% reduction to annual tuition fee throughout the duration of course.
A wonderful chance for international students to get benefitted in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It was ranked in the top 100 universities worldwide and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges.
Why study at La Trobe University? The university advance knowledge and learning to shape the future of their students and communities. Their passionate teachers deliver globally recognised learning to the diverse student body.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 30% reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines or Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a citizen of Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines or Vietnam.
- Be a new international student applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, 6 (2020) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021).
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-sponsored)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university. Applicants will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Submit the academic transcripts of the previous school attended, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an Australian bachelor degree (or international equivalent) with a minimum of a C (60%) grade point average (GPA) in the final year PLUS three years of relevant managerial experience.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to fulfil the English language requirements of the university.
Each successful applicant will receive up to 30% discount on their tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course.