Searching for funding? La Trobe University is offering Computer Science and Information Technology Scholarship for Excellence. This call is open to Australian students.
The aim of this grant is to support the candidates, who have an outstanding academic record and wish to study the undergraduate course work at the university.
La Trobe has been one of Australia’s pioneering universities for more than 50 years. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges of Arts, Social Science and Commerce (ASSC) and Science, Health and Engineering (SHE).
Why at La Trobe University? The university provides you with expert advice so you can map your career path and develop the skills, experience, and connections you need to achieve your goals.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2020
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Candidates must be an Australian citizen.
- Grants are available to study undergraduate program in computer science and information technology.
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Be intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate degree within the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology in 2020.
- Recipients of the fund shall be selected by the University based on their: application form addressing eligibility criteria, evidence of Year 12 results, resume.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, a student is required to gain admission in undergraduate coursework at the university. After taking admission applicants can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a strong curriculum vitae/resume, written essay question answers in the course application within 300 words each.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in an undergraduate course, the students must have successfully completed the General Educational Development (GED) test.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission, you need to provide evidence of English language skills.
The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $5000.