Short on finances to pursue your higher degree education? Take the help of the Merit Scholarships offered by Illinois Wesleyan University in the USA. All students can take this application for the academic year 2023-2024.
All international and home country students are eligible to apply for financial aid through merit scholarships to study any undergraduate or graduate programme at IWU. Students that have a CSS profile and demonstrate financial need will be considered.
Merit Based International Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
Nice offer for international applicants to study with Merit-Based International Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University, USA.
User Review( votes)
Illinois Wesleyan University is a nationally recognized, highly selective liberal arts university founded in 1850. Ranked 89th in National Liberal Arts Colleges, the university holds a mission to attain the ideal of a liberal education while providing unique opportunities with distinctive curricula and programs.
Why choose to study at Illinois Wesleyan University? Illinois Wesleyan University gives its students ample access to real-world learning through internships, study abroad, and research. The students get to be a part of a community, reaping the benefits of close interactions with faculty in small classes.
Application Deadline: March 1st.
- University or Organization: Illinois Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take up an undergraduate or graduate-level programme at IWU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must create a CSS Profile.
How to Apply
There is no application fee.
- How to Apply: Applications for admission at IWU are to be made via the Common Application portal or via the University portal. To be eligible for financial aid, the students must set up a CSS Profile.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copies of your academic records from all secondary schools and colleges
- One Letter of Recommendation in English
- Photocopy of your passport
- Personal Interview
- Family Financial Statement
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a cumulative grade-point average of a B or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- Duolingo – 105
- IELTS – 6.5
- International applicants are eligible for non-binding Early Action, which requires all application materials to be submitted by November 15th.
- The preferred international application deadline for the fall semester is March 15th.
The selected students will be provided financial aid and merit scholarships towards the tuition fee of the undertaken programme at IWU.