Do you want to support your master’s education in the UK? Postgraduate study can be the foundation of a great career. Apply for this Law International PGT Merit Scholarship at the University of Leicester and fund your master’s.
The award program is open to international-fee-paying students applying for a postgraduate taught degree program at Leicester Law School. This is a merit-based scholarship offering £3,000 to £5,000 per year to winning and deserving students.
Law International PGT Merit Scholarship
Nice offer to study law at the University of Leicester in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leicester is ranked 23rd in the world and 4th in the UK. Leicester offers a range of postgraduate courses, including on-campus study and distance learning degrees.
Why at the University of Leicester? Choosing to study at Leicester University is a great decision. Leicester offers excellent courses that can turn your existing career into something brilliant and help you change careers or enable you to pursue your passion.
Application Deadline: Open for 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: Leicester Law School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Worth either £3,000 or £5,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded to a postgraduate in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Candidates must be classified as international students for fee purposes.
- Candidates must be starting a full-time, campus-based postgraduate taught course in the Leicester Law School, commencing in?September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered for this scholarship when they apply for their master’s program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide the following documents to support their application: academic qualifications and transcripts, personal statement/research proposal, two completed references, and proof of English language competency.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet eligibility criteria before applying for a master course at Leicester Law School.
- Language Requirement: if your first language is not English, you must provide proof of English proficiency.
This Law International PGT Merit Scholarship rewards academic achievement as follows:
- Degree equivalent to a UK high upper second class degree – £3,000
- Degree equivalent to a UK first-class degree – £5,000
The fee discount will be calculated based on the standard tuition fee for the whole year of the course.