Scholarships are another way of helping students to obtain a degree. Keeping this in mind, the Law Office of David P. Shapiro is providing Autism Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.
Amazing opportunity for American students to study in the United States.
User Review( votes)
At the Law Office of David P. Shapiro, you’ll get a knowledgeable legal team that will be with you every step of the way. Under team, David P. Shapiro is the managing partner, Stefano L. Molea is the partner, Ally F. Keegan is the associate attorney, and Alyssa Rodriguez and Brooke Walker are two legal assistants.
Why should you apply for this programme? The scholarships will be used to pay a part of the tuition for the pleasing applicant at a trade school or college. It will be in the form of a direct tuition expense and must be used within one year after the award’s announcement.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Law Office of David P. Shapiro
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to complete the online application. Must have to write and submit a short explanation (125 words or less) of your anticipated use of the funds and an optional statement (1,200 words or less) describing how your educational journey has been affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- All questions about the scholarship, the application, or any other aspect of the Firm’s scholarship program, should be sent, via email, to:
- Law Office of David P. Shapiro
- 3500 5th Ave Suite 304
- San Diego, CA 92103
- [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Law Office of David P. Shapiro will provide an award of $1,000 to the American students in the United States.