The University of New England seeks to help promising talented students by providing them with an excellent funding opportunity named Accommodation international awards.
The educational award supports international candidates who wish to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University in Australia.
Founded in 1938, the University of New England is a public university in Australia with approximately 22500 higher education candidates. It provides over 200 programs with options for studying online or on-campus in 23 disciplines at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework, and higher degree research levels.
Why study at the University of New England? Students at UNE will enjoy small classes and opportunities to work closely with research faculty and be prepared for all kinds of different professions. Here, they have a chance to get primary and practical research in many areas of study.
- University or Organization: University of New England
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new prospective international student to UNE
- Be eligible to study in Australia on a student visa
- Be over the age of 18 years age prior to commencing studies at UNE
- Have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Be enrolling at UNE’s Armidale campus in 2021 in a CRICOS registered, complete degree program of study or in English for Academic Purposes and full degree package program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the degree program at the University of New England. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Ensure that you attach certified copies of transcripts of all relevant previous studies, including:
- Proof of completion
- Photo page from passport or another birth record
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Any other documentation requested in the online form
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
The University of New England provides all the following study expenses:
- Accommodation fees for a single student for a maximum of two (2) academic trimesters, valued up to $11,000 (the amount depends on individual colleges and the value of the Awarded to individual students only). Please note that Accommodation The studentships are not available to couples or students with families.
- Fully furnished residential student style college room with single bed, desk & wardrobe
- Utility costs (electricity, heating, water)
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Campus Security 24-hours, 7-days per week
- Dedicated Residential Student Support, including academic support and tutoring
- Free airport or train station transfer within Armidale
- Residential orientation, activities, and special events.
- Trimester 1: February 19, 2021
- Trimester 2: June 18, 2021