Applications are being accepted from outstanding participants for the Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship offered by Daniel Kim Car Accident Lawyer. The grant is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
This $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to one qualified student who is currently attending or planning to attend college or graduate school in 2022.
Daniel Kim has been recognized as a select member of the nationwide group Lawyers of Distinction, an honor bestowed upon the top 10% of attorneys operating in the US based on their experience, case results, and outstanding achievements.
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2021
- Provider: Daniel Kim Car Accident Lawyer
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Local students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or accepted to a university/college for the 2022 spring semester.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, candidates must complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic below
- You must submit your essay using the form below before 5:00 pm on December 31st, 2021.
- Essays must be submitted in PDF format.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $5,000 for the academic year 2022/2023.