All international students applying to an undergraduate degree course at SUNY Oswego are eligible to apply for this application .
The State University of New York at Oswego, with a lakeside campus in the city of Oswego, is an educational institute with a diverse curriculum with a mission to actively contribute to enhancing the intellectual growth, creativity, and well-being of the community.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why study at SUNY Oswego? At SUNY Oswego, students learn inside and outside the classrooms. They let students follow their dreams and give them the personal attention that they deserve. They offer critically designed on-campus and online programs bolstered by dedicated hands-on learning experiences and plenty of face time with faculty. The courses and subjects at SUNY Oswego are drafted for the academic, social, health, and financial well being of the students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: State University of New York at Oswego
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $9,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses offered by SUNY Oswego are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course or subject at SUNY Oswego.
- The applicants must be accepted by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must enrol in any undergraduate course of their choice offered by SUNY Oswego through either registering on Common Application or on SUNY Application.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit all official college/university and secondary school transcripts or secondary school transcript.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have an average GPA of 5.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have minimum English proficiency of 71 in TOEFL, 6.0 in IELTS, or 55 in PTE
The State University of New York at Oswego is providing $6,000 – $9,000 per year, renewable for 4 years, to all international undergraduate students who are accepted by the university.