The University of Aberdeen is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Law School LLM merit awards for the academic year 2021-2022. The funding opportunity is available for international students.
The program encourages highly motivated aspirants who want to commence a Master of Laws (LLM) degree program in the United Kingdom.
Established in 1495, the University of Aberdeen is one of the oldest universities based in Scotland that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a variety of subjects. It is consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Aberdeen? The University improves the knowledge, skills and tools across society to produce better businesses and better lives for students. Here, aspirants can get the opportunities to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: £7,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Laws (taught) degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a good undergraduate degree or advanced degree in Law or a related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, you must take admission in the master degree program at the University of Aberdeen. After receiving an offer of a place on a Master of Laws (taught) degree program, please email your following documents to lawpgenquiries-at-abdn.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must send your most recent C.V., two references and a statement supporting your merit for receiving this award.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Aberdeen will provide two scholarships that offer £7,500 toward fees for one year to study Master of Laws (taught) degree program.