Bond University is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its Leadership funding for the academic session 2020/2021. The funding programme is open for current Year 12 students who want to commence an undergraduate degree in the UK.
The purpose of The grant is to support domestic and international students who have outstanding leadership experience and community involvement.
Valuable offer for highly talented students on their tuition fees at Bond University in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1987, Bond University is a leading independent university has awarded more 5-star ratings in the student experience category. It has an influence and impact on higher education learning and teaching, improving the student experience.
Why study at Bond University? The university provides an outstanding student experience to graduates that will make them leaders in their field. It offers an array of internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs that attract students from around the world.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover up to 25% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be domestic or international students currently completing Year 12 at a high school in Australia, or Australian students completing High School overseas.
- Be predicted to achieve a minimum of ATAR 84 or IB Diploma 30.
- Hold outstanding leadership, community, and extra-curricular achievements, both at school and within the community. Applicants will be asked to provide evidence of all achievements as supporting documents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Bond University. After completion of the Bond University online study application form, eligible students can apply for programmes via the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit the following documents as part of their application: a school reference, completion of the Bond University Leadership Scholarship Supporting Document, evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school and/or community, including 2 references. Please use the Summary of Achievementstemplate to present this evidence and upload as one Word or PDF document; and essay responses to two questions. It should be written in a word document and uploaded as part of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the standard entry requirements for their chosen program of study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The program will cover up to 25% tuition for any single or approved combined undergraduate degree (excluding the Bond Medical Program).