Invest your talent in Australia. The Research School of Chemistry Honours International award is intended to encourage students to get higher education at Australian National University for the academic year 2020/2021.
The educational award assists students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme in Chemistry at the ANU College of Science.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get fund for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Australian National University is a world-leading university that offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit aspirant’s needs. It focuses on excellence in research and education.
Why would you like to study at the Australian National University? ANU is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world. Here students get an enriching and supportive environment to focus on the development of particular skills.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Chemistry Honours.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants who receive an offer of admission to Honours in Science, specializing in Chemistry.
- Obtains a GPA of 6.00 or above out of 7.00 across 48 units of Chemistry or cognate courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in Honours Year of an undergraduate degree program. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, candidates must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Australian National University will provide an award of $5,000 p. a who receives an offer of admission to Honours in Science, specializing in Chemistry.