The Malvern College Hong Kong is now encouraging talented international students to participate in its Leadership funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of this award programme is to recognize students who have been demonstrating innovative and initiative-driven leadership that has a meaningful impact on their academic work and/or community environments.
Beneficial offer for overseas students to complete their education in Hong Kong.
User Review( vote)
Malvern College Hong Kong was established in 2018. Its courses are designed to provide students with useful skills and knowledge sought by employers. There are the various foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses available for students.
Why study at Malvern College Hong Kong? They provide the best educational environment for students. They are committed to giving pupils a rich and varied learning environment to encourage them to be inquisitive and critical learners and passionate.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2020
- University or Organization: Malvern College Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Secondary programme
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Secondary programme.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying this educational award, seekers must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are invited to apply on the basis of personal, academic and extra-curricular leadership experience
- It follows a three-step selection process to evaluate and identify successful applicants: entry, online assessment and written test as well as leadership challenge and panel interview
- Students must have an excellent previous record in the study
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to enlist in this award program, then you are compulsory to take admission in any degree coursework at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers must have to submit mentor recommendation form, a personal statement with a description of leadership profile and motivation, parent statement, previous two years’ school reports, Copy of passport and HK ID card (if applicable), recent photograph, passport-size.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students need to accomplish the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Students, whose previous education has not been predominantly in the English language, will have to provide proof of their proficiency.
The sponsorship will cover followings:
- Application fee, full tuition and annual capital waiver for qualified aspirants
- Support of leadership project while enrolled at Malvern College Hong Kong
- Excellent international and diverse learning environment
- Co-curricular and academic enrichment program
- Higher education consultation and university application support.