Women who want a chance to start their academic journey in Australia are brought this wonderful opportunity named Lena McEwan-Soroptimist International Scholarships by the University College for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award is exclusively designed for female applicants from within Australia and other international countries who wish to undertake a degree programme. The award of the scholarship will cover the programme fee of the first year.
User Review( votes)
The University College residential college is affiliated with the University of Melbourne is Ranking 1st in Australia by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021. It aims to be a community that feels like home and supports the students as they study far from home.
Why choose to study at the University College? It is affiliated with a globally leading university that aims to critically evaluate and influence its students so as to enable them to be global leaders. It offers its students a safe and secure place to live with modern facilities, all-inclusive meals, networking opportunities, and tutorial and wellbeing programs to strengthen their academic outcomes and support their health.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University College – University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Home Country students from Australia and from other international countries can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake any undergraduate or graduate degree programme at University College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be female students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must register on the university’s application portal and complete their application. Students can apply here for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic results
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an Australian high school diploma or an IB diploma or an international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The selected applicants will be given the tuition fee for the first academic year of the programme of their choice at UniCol.