Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. The Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies is giving an opportunity to apply for the International Fellowships. The programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The purpose of the program programme is to encourage outstanding students who want to commence Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, and Master of Science degree.
Nice offer for international students to receive $15,000 for study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, the University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research university in Canada. It provides more than 150 undergraduate programs and more than 70 graduate programs, at the masters and doctoral levels.
Why would you like to study at the University of Lethbridge? The university committed to providing students with an unparalleled university experience and offers many exciting education abroad opportunities. Here students will gain a variety of other financial support options.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Lethbridge
- Department: School of Graduate Studies
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Arts, Master of Science, and Doctor of Philosophy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Academic achievement (minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for Masters and 3.5 GPA for Ph.D).
- Must have the potential for contribution in the respective field of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Master and PhD degree coursework at the University of Lethbridge. After being registered, apply online through the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships, and bursary application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide research records (CV), degree certificates, and academic transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Students will receive $15, 000 for MA, MSc, or PhD thesis-based graduate programs at the University of Lethbridge for the academic year 2021/2022.