Get financial support to start your academic journey in the Netherlands. The University of Amsterdam is giving an opportunity to apply for the Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit Scholarships will be given to students from underprivileged backgrounds who wish to improve themselves through this international programme and who demonstrate a commitment to the development of a just, inclusive, and multicultural world. Around five scholarships are available to students majoring in the humanities.
Great opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Amsterdam is the largest university in the Netherlands. It offers the broadest selection of academic programmes. The University of Amsterdam seeks to attract the world’s brightest students. It is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city. It is the largest university in the Netherlands by enrollment.
Why study at the University of Amsterdam? The university is ranked in the top 100 universities worldwide and is one of the top 15 universities in Europe. It provides an inspiring academic work environment, as well as development and training opportunities.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is January 15, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Amsterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €25,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- You are applying to a Master’s programme at the UvA for the first time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the online application for a Master’s programme. After that, you can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: You are asked to include a motivation letter, your cv/resume, the academic background of your caregiver(s), transcript of records, including your GPA and diploma (if you have already finished your degree).
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Dutch academic university.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Dutch university of applied sciences (hbo) combined with a havo diploma with at least a grade of 8 for Engels.
- Language Requirement: Students applying for an English-taught Master’s programme must show proof of the language requirements of the university.
The University of Amsterdam will provide the award amount of €25,000 for applicants in the Netherlands.