NTU Institute of Science and Technology for Humanity (NISTH) and the School of Art, Design, and Media is offering the NTU Global Digital Art Prize. This prize is available to any living artist from any country who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
This award is meant to nurture and catalyze the vast potential of creativity in digital art, culture, and technology for the betterment of human condition in the era of the fourth industrial revolution. The prestigious NTU GDAP includes prize money of $ 50,000 (USD 35,000).
User Review( votes)
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a great global university founded on science and technology, nurturing leaders through research and broad education in diverse disciplines.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: The prize is open for an artist
- Study Subject:
- Award: The prestigious NTU GDAP includes prize money of $ 50,000 (USD 35,000).
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Singapore
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The NTU GDAP is open to any living artist, 18 years of age or older, from any country.
- The Local Students category welcomes submissions by students studying full-time or part-time in Singapore only. A student studying any subject can qualify.
- There are two categories artists may submit their works under, International Professionals and Local Students.
- The International Professionals category welcomes all artists from around the world.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPDWZgvmKxgMbpgVDRwrKjldewezzfHz9gEy-RuxYs3ZiVgg/viewform