Push the boundaries of your learning by becoming a part of the University of Mississippi’s Freshman Scholarship available for the academic year 2021-2022.
All new international students intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Mississippi can take advantage of this opportunity.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
The University of Mississippi was opened with 80 students. For 23 years it remained Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning. Now, it has become a hub for innovation, quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi.
Why study at the University of Mississippi? The institution has been transforming lives, communities, and the world through its top-class education. Here, students can get a life-changing academic experience. The university offers its students with academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them excel.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Mississippi
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $3,900 to $23,454
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should meet the criteria to see whether they are eligible or not:
- Entrants must be prospective students of an undergraduate degree programme
- Candidates can be of any nationality.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will automatically be considered for this award at the time of applying for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Mississippi.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to send the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It required that all candidates must have graduated from a high school outside of the USA.
- Language Requirement: International applicants, whose primary language is not English, must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test and others.
The award of the scholarship ranges from $3,900 to $23,454. This amount will help students pay for the cost associated with pursuing an undergraduate course at the University of Mississippi.