The City University of London is providing an amazing opportunity through its Academic Achievement International Foundation Progression Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022. The educational award is available for international students.
The funding programme is designed to support excellent students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the City University of London. Interested students can apply for this programme.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The City University London was established in 1894 and is a global leader in baccalaureate, masters, doctoral and certificates and degrees. It offers world-class education and students a wide range of jobs.
Why study at the City, University of London? The University offers world-class education and students a wide variety of jobs. You will obtain the job experience you would need for your future career here.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: worth £3,000 each
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants will be based upon the grades achieved in their International foundation programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University. And then apply online to get considered.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records, CV and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the University.
There are fifteen grants available each valued at worth £3,000 and will be awarded to the highest performing students upon progression into an undergraduate course at City, University of London.