Remove the economic hurdles that stand in your way of education. Apply for the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship at the Queen’s University Belfast and support your Law study in the UK.
The LLB Senior Status International Scholarship is awarded to new students paying full international tuition fees, enrolling in the graduate-entry LLB (Senior Status) accelerated law degree at Queen’s University Belfast in their first year of full-time study.
LLB Senior Status International Scholarship in UK
Wonderful opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast is dedicated to welcoming students from all over the world and helping them achieve their ambitions. This provides a world-class education as well as prepares students in a global community for leadership and citizenship.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? Queen’s is one of the United Kingdom’s well-known universities and is ranked 22nd worldwide for foreign outlook. Their mission is to equip leaders through education and research to transform local and global business and society.
Application Deadline: 25 January 2023 (18:00). The applications are open for the academic session 2023/2024.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: £4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate programme in LLB (Senior Status)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time graduate-entry LLB (Senior Status)accelerated qualifying law degree at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2022-23 and before the commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a graduate degree program at Queen’s University Belfast. There is no separate application required for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship program will provide an award amount of £4000 to the successful candidates for the year 2022/2023.